Skip to content
Zucchini Slice 2
Recipes - Cooking
Zucchini Slice 2 - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fetta, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup ham, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground white pepper, as desired
- 6 eggs
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 1700C (3500F).
- Prepare a 23cm (9”) square slice tray by spraying with cooking spray.
- Peel and crush garlic.
- Place, garlic, zucchini, shallots, cheeses, parsley, oregano, flour, ham, salt and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Break eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add sour cream. Beat well. Stir into zucchini in mixing bowl.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 40 minutes or until cooked when tested.
- Serve with salad.