Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Zucchini Patties - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (of your choice)
- 1 gf vegetable stock cube
- 1 onion
- parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 2 eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil, for frying.
- 1. Place sour cream, mayonnaise and stock cube into a medium-sized bowl. Mix to combine ingredients.
- 2. Grate zucchini and add to bowl with sour cream.
- 3. Peel onion. Grate onion and add to bowl with zucchini.
- 4. Grate Parmesan and add to bowl with zucchini.
- 5. Add lemon rind and flour. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- 6. Break eggs into a small bowl. Lightly beat eggs. Add to bowl with zucchini. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- 7. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- 8. Shape into small patties. If possible place into the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow to become firm.
- 9. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan. Heat over a gentle heat.
- 10. Add patties to pan and cook over a gentle heat until cooked and set in the centre. Turn once during cooking.
- 11. When cooked, remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper.