Skip to content
Wild Mushroom & Crème Fraiche Pasta
Recipes - Pasta
Wild Mushroom & Crème Fraiche Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Rice & Corn Macaroni
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- mixed fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- crème fraiche
- salt and pepper, to season
- Cook the pasta according to the packets instructions.
- In a large pan, sweat the onions and garlic in half the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and vinegar and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Now add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes until soft and syrupy. Add the parsley and turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add the remaining butter. Toss through all the mushroom mix, then add the crème fraiche and toss through again. Season and serve immediately.