Skip to content
Recipes - Pasta
Vegetable Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 pumpkin piece (approx. 400g)
- 1 white sweet potato (approx. 300g)
- 1 large carrot (approx. 185g)
- fresh green beans (approx. 185g)
- 1 small head broccoli (approx. 125g)
- 1 package ORGRAN Rice & Corn Penne
- 1 gf vegetable stock cube
- tomato puree
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Peel and chop pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot into approx. 2 cm (¾”) cubes.
- Steam pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot until nearly tender (approx. 5 minutes).
- While vegetables are steaming, top and tail beans and cut into approx. 2cm (¾”) lengths. Cut broccoli into small sections. Add beans and broccoli to steamed vegetables after about 5 minutes. Steam until all vegetables are just tender.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- While pasta is cooking, make up sauce. Gently fry garlic in a little oil. Add tomato puree, stock cube and basil. Cook until sauce thickens to your taste.
- Combine steamed vegetables and pasta into a serving bowl then pour sauce over the pasta and vegetables. Reheat in the microwave if desired before serving.