Skip to content
Vegan Falafel Curry
Recipes - Cooking
Vegan Falafel Curry - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 ginger root, approx 1 inch in size
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Prepare falafel as per packet instructions and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat one teaspoon of oil, add in the tomato purèe, coconut milk and spices. Stir and let it cook for about 8-10 mins (while slowly turning up the heat again). This is the point where you can adjust the curry to your taste by adjusting ingredients etc.
- Peel the ginger root piece and cut in very thin strips.
- Reach your desired curry consistency by adding cornstarch mixed with water.
- Once the curry is hot and you are happy with the consistency, transfer to a bowl and top with prepared falafel balls and ginger strips.