Skip to content
Vegan Chocolate Muesli Biscuits
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits, Cooking, Desserts, Snacks
Vegan Chocolate Muesli Biscuits - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s semi-crushed
- 3 handfuls of ORGRAN Quinoa Flakes semi-crushed
- 1 cup ORGRAN Quinoa Porridge (plain)
- 3 tablespoons ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- margarine (or coconut butter)
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon tartar
- 1 handful soft dried cranberries and cherries
- 1/2 cup good-quality dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl put all the cereals, chocolate, flour, dried fruit and mix. Crush the quinoa flakes before you add them.
- 2. Add the No Egg™ into the bowl as well as the melted margarine.
- 3. If necessary, add some more flour. This depends on the size of the banana used. The mix should be sticky and form cookie shapes easily.
- 4. Using two tablespoons, scoop the mix onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. You should be able to make about 32 biscuits.
- 5. Bake at 180 ° C for about 12-15 minutes. When you take the cookies out of the oven, they will still be quite soft, but when they are left to cool on the baking tray will be just right.