Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Vegan Avocado Creme Pasta - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 3
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Super Food Millet, Quinoa & Buckwheat Pasta Spirals
Avocado Creme Ingredients:
- 1 large avocado, cut in quarters, seed removed
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 11 cherry tomatoes or mini truss tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- chilli flakes
- Prepared pasta according to instructions. In the meantime prepare avocado creme.
- Place the sunflower seeds in a blender and pulse till it resembles crumbs. Set aside.
- Add the avocado, lemon juice, garlic, basil leaves olive oil, sea salt and pepper into the blender and pulse until smooth. If too thick add more lemon juice or olive oil. Taste for seasoning.
- When pasta is cooked, combine with the avocado creme sauce, green onions and sunflower crumble and serve into bowls. Sprinkle with chilli flakes, extra freshly ground pepper and serve with fresh mini truss tomatoes.
- Cook pasta according to instructions. In the meantime prepare avocado creme.