Skip to content
Thai Omelette Wraps
Recipes - Cooking
Thai Omelette Wraps - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 480 millilitres water
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray, to grease pan
- 1 red capsicum, halved, de-seeded, thinly sliced
- bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, fresh
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, fresh
Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- To prepare dipping sauce, combine fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and chilli in a small bowl.
- In a bowl combine Vegan Easy Egg™, water and oil. Whisk in fish. Season with pepper.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Add one-sixth of the Vegan Easy Egg™ mixture, tilting the wok to cover the base and a little of the side. Cook for 2-3 mins or until just set. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Repeat, in 5 more batches with the remaining egg mixture, reheating the wok and spraying with olive oil spray between batches.
- Place the omelettes, golden-side down, on a clean work surface. Arrange the capsicum, bean sprouts, basil and mint along the centre of each omelette. Fold the sides over the filling to enclose. Place, seam-side down, on a serving plate. Serve with the dipping sauce.