Skip to content
Tasty Chorizo, Leek & Potato Frittata
Recipes - Cooking
Tasty Chorizo, Leek & Potato Frittata - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced (or veggie sausage, for vegan alternative)
- 1 washed potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large leek, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup cream, thickened (coconut cream, for vegan alternative)
Vegan Egg Ingredients:
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 240 millilitres water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons oil
Salad Mix Ingredients:
- frozen broad beans
- baby rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Cook the beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Peel. Place in a bowl.
- Heat a 20cm non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook chorizo, in batches, turning, for 2 mins or until golden. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl. Reduce heat to medium. Cook potato, in batches, for 2 mins each side or until golden and tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook leek, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk Vegan Easy Egg™ mixture and thickened cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Then mix with chorizo, potato and leek. Pour it into the frying pan.
- Cook in oven for 5-7 mins or until golden and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Prepare salad mix. Mix rocket and beans. Combine lemon juice and oil in a jug. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve salad mix with frittata.