Skip to content
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Recipes - Cooking
Sweet & Sour Chicken - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 x 575g jar of sweet and sour cooking sauce
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup gluten free cornflour
- 1 egg white (or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- salt and pepper
- cold water
- oil for frying (your preference)
- To make batter, add enough water to the above ingredients to make a coating batter and allow to sit for 15 minutes before using.
- Dip chicken pieces in the batter then deep fry in small batches and drain on kitchen paper.
- Keep warm in oven till all chicken is cooked, then heat jar of sauce as per instructions, and pour over the fried chicken.
- Serve with steamed or boiled rice.