Skip to content
Super Grains Pasta w/Spicy Tahini Sauce
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Super Grains Pasta with Spicy Tahini Sauce - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Super Food Kale, Quinoa & Brown Rice Penne Pasta
Spicy Tahini Sauce Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 50 millilitres freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 red chilli, sliced on an angle
- fresh basil leaves
- chilli flakes (optional)
- steamed broccoli or broccolini
- steamed green beans
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Add to a blender or whisk by hand the tahini, lemon juice, Tabasco, water, olive oil, garlic, sea salt and pepper until well combined.
- Toss pasta into a large bowl along with the tahini sauce and stir through until pasta is well coated.
- Serve immediately with fresh basil leaves and slices of chilli (optional chilli flakes) and some steamed broccoli and green beans on the side.