Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Spinach Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- almond slivers
- packet summer lettuce mix
- 2 cups finely chopped rocket
- 2 small zucchini, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted capsicum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 cup ORGRAN Rice Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1. Pour oil into a medium-sized frying pan. Place almond slivers into pan. Toss over a medium heat until lightly browned. Take care not to burn almonds. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2. Put lettuce, rocket, zucchini and roasted capsicum into a large bowl.
- 3. Put ground cumin, ground coriander, garlic, parsley, mint and fresh coriander into a small bowl. Mix well. Add almond slivers. Gently mix throughout salad.
- 4. Pour pumpkin seed oil into small frying pan. Add breadcrumbs. Toss over a medium heat until crumbs just change colour. Take care not to burn crumbs. Remove from pan and set aside to cool. Sprinkle over salad.
- 5. Put lemon rind and juice lemon, vinegar, soy sauce and honey into a small bowl. Mix well. Pour over salad.