Skip to content
Spinach, Avocado & Fetta Salad
Recipes - Cooking
Spinach, Avocado & Fetta Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- pistachio kernels
- packet baby spinach
- 2 oranges
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ORGRAN Crispibread™ (Your Choice)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a flat oven tray by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of tray with baking paper.
- 3. Spread pistachio kernels over base of tray.
- 4. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes or until lightly roasted.
- 5. Place spinach leaves into a serving bowl.
- 6. Peel and cut orange segments into small pieces. If the segments are easy to skin, you can remove the skin from each segment before cutting it into small pieces. Arrange orange pieces over spinach leaves.
- 7. Peel and cut avocados into approx. 1cm cubes. Place into a small bowl. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over avocado. Arrange avocado over spinach leaves.
- 8. Cut fetta into approx. 1cm (½") cubes. Arrange over spinach leaves.
- 9. Arrange pistachio over spinach leaves.
- 10. Mix oil, finely chopped rosemary and remaining lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 11. Place crispbread into the bowl of a blender or food processor. Process until fine biscuit crumbs.
- 12. To serve trickle olive oil and lemon juice over spinach. Top with finely chopped rosemary and crispibread crumbs and sprig of rosemary. Serve with extra biscuits.