Skip to content
Spicy Sambal Noodles w/Omelette
Recipes - Cooking
Spicy Sambal Noodle with Omelette - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Spicy Noodle Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 5 teaspoons fish sauce
- fresh wholemeal hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- snow peas, trimmed
- green beans, trimmed
- 1 small carrot, sliced diagonally
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 350 millilitres water
- 3 teaspoons oil
- fried shallots
- sambal oelek, extra, to serve (optional)
- Combine the sweet soy sauce, sambal oelek and fish sauce a small bowl.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 4 mins. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick wok over high heat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 1 min. Add peas, beans, carrot and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until tender crisp. Transfer into a bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick wok over high heat. Add noodles and stir-fry, until slightly golden brown. Add cooked vegetables and mixed sauces then toss until it is well combined.
- Divide the noodles among serving plates. Sprinkle with shallots and serve with extra sambal oelek and kecap manis.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a non-stick wok over high heat. Add ¼ cup of Vegan Easy Egg™, slightly spread it with spatula. Cook until both side set and turn slightly brown. Transfer to a board and roll up then thinly slice it. Place it on top of noodles. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining Vegan Easy Egg™.