Skip to content
Spaghetti & Falafel Balls
Recipes - Pasta
Spaghetti & Falafel Balls - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package spaghetti pasta
- 1 package ORGRAN Falafel Mix (prepared as per packet instructions)
- 1 jar of crushed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- teaspoon chilli flakes
- onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, diced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chargrilled capsium slices
- 2 teaspoons onions, caramelised
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Prepare falafel mix as per packet instructions.
- In the same fry pan, cook the onion, mushrooms and garlic for a few minutes until the juices from the mushrooms simmer off.
- Add to the pan the crushed tomatoes and other ingredients, stir and simmer until cooked.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water as per packet instructions.
- Serve the spaghetti topped with the falafel balls and sauce and garnish with fresh spinach leaves.