Skip to content
Vegan Scrambled Herbs
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking, Snacks
Vegan Scrambled Herbs - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 240 millilitres water
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped herbs (e.g. parsley, basil, oregano)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix Vegan Easy Egg™ with water, season with onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper, add the herbs and mix well.
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the olive oil then add the herb egg mixture. Pull the egg mixture from the sides to the middle and fold it over. Keep doing this until you get fluffy eggs. You can lightly chop them up for smaller pieces.
- Serve with gluten free whole grain crisps or gluten free bread and avocado if desired.