Skip to content
Savoury Sun-dried Tomato & Herb Breakfast Muffins
Recipes - Breakfast, Snacks
Savoury Sun-dried Tomato & Herb Breakfast Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 500 millitres water
- sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 stalks spring onions ,finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix Vegan Easy Egg™ with water and add the sun-dried tomatoes, spring onions and herbs. Season to taste.
- Lightly grease a large muffin tray that can yield 12 muffins and spoon into each mould equal amounts of the mixture, about ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the muffins are cooked all the way through and nice and golden on the outside.
- Let them cool for a couple of minutes then take them out of the tray and serve with gluten free bread and avocado or as they are.