Skip to content
Satay Vegetable Rice Pasta
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Satay Vegetable Rice Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Vegetable Rice Spiral Pasta (or ORGRAN Pasta of your choice)
- canned baby corn, drained
- 3 small green cucumbers, peeled
- mung bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Satay Condiment Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1. Add pasta to large pot of boiling water and cook according to instructions on the packet.
- 2. Drain, rinse under warm running water, drain, toss pasta with oil in bowl.
- 3. Cut corn and cucumbers into strips, add to pasta with sprouts.
- 4. Add satay condiment, toss well, serve warm or cold.
Satay Condiment Method:
- Combine all ingredients in pan, stir over heat until combined and heat through; do not boil.