Skip to content
Salmon & Rocket w/Spiral Pasta
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Salmon & Rocket w/Spiral Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Spirals of Choice
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 -2 cups of rocket
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- cherry tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- smoked salmon
- 1 -2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1. Cook pasta according to the packet instructions.
- 2. In a frying pan, add the olive oil and fry the onion and finely chopped garlic until it is aromatic.
- 3. Immediately add the rocket and on a low heat cook until wilted.
- 4. Add the cooked pasta add fresh sliced tomatoes. Serve with the smoked salmon on the top or side; it is best uncooked as it loses some of the smoked flavour once cooked.
- 5. Grate Parmesan cheese, (or vegan cheese alternative) and sprinkle on top to serve.