Skip to content
Roast Salmon Pasta
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Roast Salmon Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 salmon steaks, skinless and boneless
- 4 streaky bacon rashers
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Spirals
- 1 tablespoon butter
- olive oil, to drizzle
- handful chopped fresh parsley and thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Drizzle in a roasting tin with a little olive oil and add the salmon steaks, skin-side down.
- Cut the rashers of bacon into small pieces and scatter them over the salmon.
- Add the tomatoes. Season well and pour a splash of balsamic vinegar over the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and toss in a little butter. Now add the pasta to the roasting tin and toss gently with tongs to mix all the flavours, but be careful not to break up the fish too much.
- Scatter with fresh herbs and serve straight from the tin.