Skip to content
Rainbow Buddha Bowl
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
Rainbow Buddha Bowl - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 serve ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 1 small purple sweet potato
- 1/4 small butternut pumpkin
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1 handful of lettuce
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 avocado
- lemon juice and black pepper, to taste
- Steam the purple sweet potato for 30-40 mins or until soft.
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper. Chop sweet potato and pumpkin and bake for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare falafel mix according to packet instructions, form into balls and place in oven with pumpkin for the last 15 mins or until firm and golden.
- Chop the cabbage and lettuce, grate the carrot and mash the avocado with a fork.
- Assemble bowl by adding in all the different components, then top with mashed avocado, lemon juice and black pepper.