Skip to content
Recipes - Desserts
Passionfruit Cheesecake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Biscotti Amaretti
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Philadelphia™ cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 large passionfruit pulp
- juice of 1 lemon
- whipped cream and extra passionfruit pulp for decorating
- Crush biscotti and add to the melted butter.
- Press the mix into a greased 20cm spring form tin.
- Chill in fridge while preparing the filling.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water, stand aside to cool.
- Using electric beaters, cream together the cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Lastly fold in the gelatine and passionfruit pulp.
- Pour filling over the crumb base and return to the fridge until firm. This normally takes a night.
- Remove gently from the tin and decorate with whipped cream and extra passionfruit pulp.