Skip to content
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries
Recipes - Cooking
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Rice Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 3 large zucchinis
- tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Mix packet of breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast in a bowl and put aside for later use.
- Cut 3 large zucchinis in to wedges.
- Pan fry with oil.
- Once zucchini is soft, remove from the pan and toss, a few at a time, in the crumb mix.
- Place the fries back in the oil to brown.
- Remove fries from oil and drain on paper towel and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.