Skip to content
Pancakes w/Coconut Yoghurt
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
Pancakes & Coconut Yoghurt - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Pancake Mixture Ingredients:
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
Egg Mixture Ingredients:
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 6 tablespoons water
Strawberry Compote Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- fresh fruit
- 1/2 cup vegan yoghurt
- Mix together No Egg™ and water and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine pancake mix, water and non-dairy milk.
- Add in No Egg™ mixture and stir to combine.
- Lightly grease frying pan with coconut oil or vegan butter. Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, add strawberries and sugar to a saucepan over high heat. Stir regularly until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Take off heat.
- Pour in ¼ cup of the pancake mixture for each pancake. Flip pancake when bubbles appear throughout the top layer.
- Serve pancakes with the strawberry compote, fresh fruit, and a dollop of vegan yoghurt. Enjoy!