Skip to content
Orange Hommus Dip
Recipes - Crispbreads, Snacks, Wafer Crackers
Orange Hommus Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 x 420g (13oz) can chickpeas
- 1 large orange
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN Corn Crispi™ Breadcrumbs or Rice Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- This recipe is an accompaniment for a variety of foods. It is also a great food to serve as a starter or with vegetables, Orgran Crispibread or Wafer Cracker of choice, and/or salad.
- Strain chickpeas and discard liquid. Place chickpeas into an electric blender or food processor
- Finely grate rind of orange. Add rind to chickpeas.
- Place orange into microwave. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Squeeze orange and pour juice into blender.
- Peel and crush garlic and add to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until required.