Skip to content
Mushroom Spinach Frittata
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
Mushroom Spinach Frittata - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- brown button mushrooms sliced
- 1 large leek thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 200 millilitres water
- 150 millilitres plant milk
- pinch salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat a medium sized oven-proof pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil, sliced mushrooms and leek and sauté until golden. Right at the end add the baby spinach and take off the heat. The spinach should just wilt with the remaining heat in the pan. Season with some salt and pepper and transfer to a small bowl. Wipe out the pan for the frittata.
- In a medium size bowl mix the Vegan Easy Egg™ with the water and plant milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and heat it on medium high. Once the olive oil starts to get hot add the Easy Egg mixture and lower the heat to low. Start arranging the mushroom, leek and spinach topping on top of the frittata, then transfer to a preheated oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes. It’s ready once the top get’s a bit puffy and golden on the edges. Makes sure the middle is cooked through.