Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Mushroom Gravy - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 beef stock
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook while stirring for approx. 3 minutes.
- Add flour and cook stirring for an additional 1 minute.
- Slowly add stock, stirring constantly to prevent lumps forming. Cook while stirring for approx. 3 minutes until the sauce boils and thickens. Season with salt and pepper and adjust liquid quantity to achieve the consistency you require.