Skip to content
Lemon, Chilli & Garlic Pasta
Recipes - Pasta
Lemon, Chilli and Garlic Pasta - ORGRAN Health and Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Spirals Pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh red chilli, thinly sliced (optional to add more)
- 3 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- fresh rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes (or vegan parmesan or parmesan cheese)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to packet instruction. Add 1 tsp salt to boiling water when cooking. Drain and set aside.
- In a wide base pot heat the oil and add the garlic, chilli and lemon zest. Sauté for 1 min then add the lemon juice, thyme, pepper and pasta. Stir gently to coat the pasta well.
- Pour into large serving plate and top with rocket leaves, yeast flakes / parmesan and an added drizzle of olive oil if needed. (Optional to toss rocket through the pasta or leave it on top).
- Serve immediately.