Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking, Kids
Kid's Quiches - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 12 wonton wrappers/ pastry
- shortcut rindless bacon, chopped (or vegan bacon, for vegan alternative)
- button mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 milk (or soy milk, for vegan alternative)
Vegan Egg Mix:
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 160 millilitres water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated (or vegan cheese, for vegan alternative)
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Lightly grease two 1/3 cup capacity, 6-hole muffin pan.
- Place wonton wrapper/ filo pastry in each muffin pan hole. Press down firmly to line base and sides.
- Heat oil in medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon (or vegan bacon, for vegan alternative) and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 mins or until bacon is crisp and mushroom tender. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Add tomato and parsley to bacon mixture. Whisk Vegan Easy Egg™ mixture and milk (or soy milk, for vegan alternative) together in jug. Divide bacon mixture evenly in muffin pan. Pour over egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese (or vegan cheese, for vegan alternative). Bake for 18 to 20 mins or until egg is set. Cool in pan for 3 to 4 mins. Serve hot.