Skip to content
Kebabs w/Lime & Ginger Sauce
Recipes - Cooking
Kebabs w/Lime & Ginger Sauce - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 8 bamboo kebab skewers (place into freezer)
- chicken meat, cut into 2cm cubes
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 30 millilitres lime juice
- 30 millilitres olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 200 millilitres chicken stock
- 30 millilitres honey
- brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh ginger
- fresh herbs as desired for garnish
- 1. Remove skewers from freezer and thread meat onto cold bamboo skewers. Place kebabs in a flat dish.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Pour lime juice over kebabs and place in fridge for about 1 hour.
- 4. Drain and reserve residual lime juice for sauce.
- 5. Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- 6. Place kebabs into frying pan.
- 7. Fry kebabs for about 5 minutes. Turn and fry for a further 5 minutes – or until cooked. Set aside to keep warm.
- 8. Place flour into frying pan. Gradually add chicken stock and blend well. Add reserved lime juice, honey, brown sugar and ginger.
- 9. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 10. Place kebabs onto serving plates.
- 11. Pour sauce over kebabs on serving plates.
- 12. Garnish with fresh herbs.