Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking, Desserts
Honey Quinoa Cookies - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 cups ORGRAN Quinoa Flakes
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- butter (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup, for vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup cranberries or sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C and arrange a tray lined with baking paper.
- In a saucepan add the butter and honey and stir over a low heat until melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the flour, flakes and cranberries or sultanas. Combine.
- Pour the honey mixture onto the flake mixture and combine until everything is coated.
- Using a spoon and your hand, roll the mixture into cookie size balls and place onto tray leaving at least 3cm between ball. Then using a fork flaten only a little or until you see the edges start to crack.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins. Enjoy!