Skip to content
Herb & Chilli Crumbed Fish
Recipes - Cooking
Herb & Chilli Crumbed Fish - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 pieces 220g white fish fillets
Seasoned Crumb Coating Ingredients:
- 1 cup ORGRAN Premium Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 dried oregano
- 1/2 chilli flakes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- juice of lemon
Egg Wash Coating Ingredients:
- lemon wedges
- garden salad
- steamed rice or quinoa - optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C and arrange tray lined with baking paper.
- Using a paper towel, pat dry fish and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano and chilli flakes in one bowl. Whisk eggs and milk in another bowl.
- Dip 1 piece of fish in egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking tray. Coat remaining fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx. 15 mins until cooked through and golden on top.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over and serve with steamed rice, quinoa or a green salad.