Skip to content
Ham & Peach Pizza
Recipes - Cooking
Ham and Peach Pizza - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 40 millilitres tomato pasta sauce
- 3/4 mozzarella, coarsely grated
- shaved leg ham
- 1 ripe yellow peaches, cut into wedges
- baby rocket
- 3 tablespoons parmesan, finely grated
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Place baking trays in oven. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Pizza Base - as per Homemade Pizza Base recipe.
Using a rolling pin, roll each dough ball out on a sheet of baking paper until it forms a 25cm round. Spread each evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with ½ the mozzarella. Top with ham, peach and remaining mozzarella.
- Carefully slide pizza (on baking paper) onto preheated trays. Bake for 14 to 17 mins or until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine basil, rocket and Parmesan in a bowl. Drizzle with vinegar or lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top pizza with basil and rocket mix. Cut pizzas into wedges. Serve with salad.