Skip to content
Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Penne Pasta
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Penne Pasta - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Quinoa Penne Pasta
- tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 green zucchini, cut into diagonal slices
- 1/2 large eggplant, cut into triangles
- extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- black pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup parsley, freshly chopped
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and generously season with salt. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, preheat barbecue over medium-high heat. On a rimmed sheet pan, lay out zucchini and eggplant slices. Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil. Place vegetables in a single layer and grill until charred on both sides, about 2-4 mins per side.
- Place the pot over medium heat and add pasta sauce; stir until warmed through. Toss together with pasta, grilled vegetables and parsley.
- Serve immediately.