Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Garlic Prawns - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 20 large green prawns
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Peel and remove veins from prawns.
- 2. Put flour into a large zip-seal bag. Season flour with salt and pepper. Put prawns into bag and gently shake prawns to coat with flour.
- 3. Put butter into a frying pan.
- 4. Heat butter over a gentle heat.
- 5. Add garlic, chilli and paprika to butter in pan.
- 6. Add prawns to pan. Cook, turning once, over a gentle heat until flesh just changes to white. Do not overcook.