Skip to content
Vegan French Toast
Recipes - Breakfast
Vegan French Toast - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon oat cream
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- a few drops of vanilla
- 4 tablespoons dairy free margarine
- 4 slices gluten free bread (bread made with ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix)
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons water
- Coconut yoghurt
- Maple Syrup
- fruit of choice
- 1. In a small mixing bowl whisk No Egg™ with water until it is light and fluffy. Pour in oat cream, sugar and vanilla.
- 2. Pour into a flat dish.
- 3. Add dairy free margarine to frying pan and melt over a gentle heat. (Melt 1 tablespoon to fry 1 bread).
- 4. Dip slices of bread into the mixture until soaked through. Drip to remove excess.
- 5. Place into moderately-hot pan. Cook on one side until golden. Turn and cook on reverse.
- 6. Serve hot as desired with the yoghurt, maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.