Skip to content
Fish w/Chilli-Mayo Crumble
Recipes - Cooking
Fish with Chilli-Mayo Crumble - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- white fish fillets
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
Chilli-Mayo Crumble Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Premium Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (more if you prefer a spicy taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- green salad or steamed vegetables
- rice (optional)
- Preheat the oven 200°C fan forced.
- Arrange baking paper on a shallow tray for the fish. Pat dry the fish fillets and season with sea salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine crumbs, parmesan, parsley, butter, olive oil, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Mash with a fork until well combined.
- Spread chilli-mayo crumbs mixture over the fish and bake in oven for 15 mins or until cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad or steamed vegetables, and rice (optional).