Skip to content
Fish w/Almond Crunch
Recipes - Cooking
Fish w/Almond Crunch - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- 1 cup ORGRAN Premium Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 zucchini, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a flat oven tray by lining with baking paper.
- 3. Place fish fillets onto baking paper on tray.
- 4. Pour oil into a large frying pan. Heat over a gentle heat. Add almond flakes, crumbs, carrot, olives, chilli, basil, garlic and sundried tomatoes. Cook, stirring continuously until well combined. Stir in lemon zest and zucchini. Spread Almond Crunch over fish fillets.
- 5. Bake for approx. 30 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- 6. Serve with parsley and lemon wedges.