Skip to content
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking, Snacks
Falafel Waffle - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs (or 2 tsp of ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- 80 millilitres water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- hummus, tahini or eggplant dip, lettuce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 100ºC/200ºF (to keep cooked waffles warm).
- Combine falafel mix, flour, eggs (or No Egg™ perpared as per packet instructions), water and oil.
- Lightly brush the top and bottom of the waffle iron with oil. Fill the waffle iron about three-quarters of the way full (some waffle iron should still be showing). Close the lid gently and cook until the falafel is golden brown and firm in the center, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Add your choice of toppings, drizzle with the hummus.