Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Curried Eggs - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, of your choice
- 1 teaspoon soft butter (or low fat margarine)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN Corn Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- salt & freshly ground pepper, as desired
- herbs for garnish
- 1. Place eggs into a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to the water. Bring water slowly to the boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat. Allow eggs to stand in water for 17 minutes. Remove eggs from saucepan and place into cold water. Allow eggs to cool down. Remove eggs from cold water. Tap eggs on the bench to crack shells.
- 2. Cut eggs in half long ways.
- 3. Carefully remove yolks from eggs.
- 4. Place egg yolks into a small bowl.
- 5. Cut a very thin sliver off the bottom of the egg white so that it will sit flat on a serving plate.
- 6. Place butter, mustard, curry powder, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper into bowl with egg yolks. Mash well to make a smooth mixture.
- 7. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg white shells.
- 8. Garnish with a little fresh herb.