Skip to content
Crumbed Fish Fillets w/Paprika Potato Wedges
Recipes - Cooking
Crumbed Fish Fillets w/Paprika Potato Wedges - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 egg (or 1 tsp ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour, for rolling
- 2 teaspoons paprika, as desired
- 1 cup ORGRAN Corn Crispi™ Breadcrumbs, for coating
- 4 fish fillets, of your choice
- olive oil for frying, quantity depends on pan used
- wedges of lemon for serving
- 1. Peel potatoes and cut each potato into 8 wedges. Place into a steamer and steam until just soft.
- 2. Break egg into a small bowl. Add water and lightly whisk. Alternatively, prepare No Egg™ as per packet instructions
- 3. Put flour into a small flat bowl. Stir in paprika.
- 4. Put breadcrumbs into another small flat bowl.
- 5. Dip each potato wedge and fish fillet into flour, egg and multigrain crumbs.
- 6. Pour oil into a large frying pan. Heat over a medium heat.
- 7. Add fillets and potato wedges to pan. Fry until fish is cooked and wedges are golden brown.
- 8. When cooked, remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper.
- 9. Serve hot with lemon wedges.