Skip to content
Vegan Crumbed Eggplant Buddha Bowl
Recipes - Cooking
Vegan Crumbed Eggplant Buddha Bowl - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1cm disks
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup ORGRAN Premium Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for frying
- Sprinkle sliced eggplant with salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Mix breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast and herbs in a bowl.
- Dip eggplant pieces in flour, then No Egg™ mix, followed by breadcrumbs until all coated.
- Shallow fry in a little coconut oil for 3 mins each side and then place on paper towel to drain
- Serve with other ingredients as desired.