Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Crumbed Cauliflower - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 head cauliflower, large
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 2 eggs, beaten (or 2 tsp ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- ORGRAN Premium Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- olive oil, for cooking
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt, for seasoning
- Cut cauliflower head into florets and rinse thoroughly. Place florets into pot of warm water. Heat on stove for 15-20 mins, or until soft. Add salt to pot for seasoning.
- Drain water from pot, let cauliflower cool until warm.
- Grab 3 bowls. In each bowl, place flour, 2 eggs (or No Egg™ Egg Replacer as per packet instructions) and breadcrumbs separately into each bowl. Add lemon juice to egg bowl, whisk until beaten.
- Dust each floret with flour, then batter with eggs and breadcrumbs. Ensure all faces are crumbed.
- Heat large frying pan with olive oil. Once hot, place each cauliflower floret into pan.
- Fry on each side until golden brown and serve.