Recipe courtesy Healthforhappy
Recipes - Cooking, Crispbreads, Desserts, Snacks
Crispy Raw Brownies - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h
- Serves: 6
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted (soak in boiling water for 5 mins if dried)
- 5 ORGRAN Quinoa Crispibread™
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra cacao powder (optional)
- Place cashews and cacao powder into a food processor and blend.
- Add in the dates and blend until mixture sticks together. The mixture should be more on the sticky side.
- Place crispibread™ into a seal-able bag and bang with a rolling pin until crumbled.
- Add crumbled crispibread™ and chopped walnuts to brownie mixture and mix to combine.
- Press brownie mixture into a lined container or tray and freeze for 1 hr/refrigerate for 3 hr. Once set, cut into desired number of pieces and dust with cacao powder. Serve and enjoy!