Skip to content
Crepes w/Frozen Berry Puree
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking, Desserts
Crepes with Frozen Berry Puree - Orgran Health and Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer (+2 tbsp water; mix together)
- 300 millilitres soy milk
- dairy free butter (for frying)
Frozen Berry Puree Ingredients:
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- fresh pomegranate seeds
- drizzle, honey or maple syrup
- Combine plain flour, egg replacer and soy milk with electric beater until smooth. Allow to sit for 5 mins.
- In the meantime prepare the puree.
Add to a blender: berries, sugar and water and pulse until combined. Set aside in the fridge or freezer while crepes are made.
- Heat a small amount of dairy free butter in a small frying pan and allow the butter to completely melt. Add a quarter of the mixture into the pan and swirl to coat the whole surface. Cook the crepe for about 1-2 mins each side or until each side lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with a few tablespoons of the frozen berry puree, pomegranate seeds and optional maple syrup.