Skip to content
Creamy Cauliflower Pasta Bake
Recipes - Pasta
Creamy Cauliflower Pasta Bake - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 package ORGRAN Super Food Kale, Quinoa & Brown Rice Penne Pasta
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Roughly chop the cauliflower into chunks and put them into a large saucepan.
- Fill the saucepan with water and bring to the boil over high heat for 15-20 mins, until the cauliflower is very soft. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same saucepan, bring 4 litres of water to the boil before adding the Orgran Super Food Penne.
- Stir and cook for about 10 mins, stirring occasionally until al dente. Drain, rinse with warm water and set aside.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor or blender, along with the non-dairy milk, olive oil, miso paste, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth and transfer to the large saucepan, cooking over a medium heat while stirring.
- After 3 mins, add the penne, stir through for 3 mins and serve.