Skip to content
Chocolate Brownies w/Scream Cheese
Recipes - Baking
Chocolate Brownies w/Scream Cheese - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Brownie Mix
- cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange food colouring
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
Line an 8x8cm tray with baking paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Prepare as per Orgran Chocolate Brownie Mix instructions.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter for the swirls then pour the remaining batter into the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, egg & vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Gradually (a few drops at a time) stir in the orange food colouring until desired colour is achieved.
- Gently spread the cream cheese layer on top of the brownie batter.
- Drop tablespoons of the remaining brownie batter on top and gently swirl with a knife or skewer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Remove and let cool completely before slicing.