Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Chicken Wraps - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 medium-sized chicken fillets
- 4 tablespoons ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 gluten free wraps
- snow peas, for serving
- fresh herbs, for garnish
- 1. Cut chicken into approx. 2.5cm (1") cubes.
- 2. Sift flour, salt and pepper.
- 3. Put flour mix into a large zip seal bag. Add chicken pieces and toss well to coat chicken.
- 4. Pour oil into a medium-sized frying pan. Heat oil over a gentle heat. Add chicken pieces and cook until golden brown.
- 5. Make a dressing by putting yoghurt, honey, garlic, chilli sauce and mayonnaise into a small bowl. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- 6. To serve, put some chicken pieces, snow peas and dressing into each wrap.
- 7. Garnish with fresh herbs or lettuce, as desired.