Skip to content
Chia Pancakes w/Coconut Caramel Sauce
Recipes - Cooking, Snacks
Chia Pancakes w/Coconut Caramel Sauce - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer + 6 tbs. Whisk together
- 450 millilitres water
- 60 millilitres vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Coconut Caramel Sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla seed paste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Chill can of coconut cream in fridge overnight, then scoop the thick part and drain away the water.
- Place all sauce ingredients into a saucepan. Continuously stirring, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 mins. Allow to sit.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and gently whisk.
- Using ⅓ cup scoop, over a medium heat, add pancake mixture into lightly (vegan) buttered, non-stick frying pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear. Cook each side for approximately 2-3 min.
- Serve pancakes with caramel sauce and fresh berries.