Skip to content
Buckwheat & Spinach Spirals
Recipes - Pasta
Buckwheat & Spinach Spirals - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Spirals
- baby spinach leaves
- 800 millilitres liquid stock (your choice)
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1. Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- 2. Place spinach into a steamer. Steam until just changing colour.
- 3. Place liquid stock and onion into an electric food blender. Blend to combine ingredients. Pour into a medium-sized saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, stirring continuously until soup is cooked.
- 4. To serve, place pasta into a large serving bowl. Add spinach and top with hot soup. Sprinkle with parmesan, chopped basil and mint.
- 5. Reheat in the microwave before serving as required.